Saturday, December 12, 2009

Renal Failure Stomach Fluid Sick Feeling For A Very Long Time And Stomach Pains, Advice?

Sick feeling for a very long time and stomach pains, Advice? - renal failure stomach fluid

I had a bad feeling in my stomch period of 4 years, and I throw (a new user account but I do not know). Sometimes I feel pain in the stomach, little Vairya amount of pain to acute pain important. I went to the doctor several times, and nobody seems to know why? They gave me a coupon for a blood test for gastritis and celiac diease (which I have not arrived yet), two years ago I had kidney failure due to unknown causes, I do not know if it has something to do with the fact or not. I had read in a magazine about a lady for 14 years of food poisoning from E. Collie? Sickk In just 20 years, and AMM nausea alll the time. Is there another person, the experience with this disease?

No comments:

Post a Comment