Sunday, January 31, 2010

Equal And Side Effects What Is A Good Medicine You Have Used For Bipolar That Causes You To Be More On The Manic Side Than Depressed?

What is a good medicine you have used for bipolar that causes you to be more on the manic side than depressed? - equal and side effects

I want more than the bottom and never a balance. I say go for the insane. I will see my doctor in a few days, and I wonder if anyone here has any suggestions. I am currently in a drug Lamictal and nerves. He added that one other appeared to rise much, but side effects were terrible - Ambilify - I think I have been spelled correctly. Anyway, keep what's another good one like this one or the other is my mood and gives me energy?

4 comments:

kaliluna said...

First, if you are bipolar and not taking an antidepressant! This cycle is even worse! Otherwise, you must talk to your doctor about your medications. There are many medications out there used to treat bipolar disorder, but react differently to different people. Who knows what would be a good year for you? Only you and your doctor can determine what could be better. Good luck!

hobo said...

I am bipolar and have been specially horrible quirks one has the full, even mood

hobo said...

I am bipolar and have been specially horrible quirks one has the full, even mood

→sugarwu... said...

It Abilify.

And I'm on Wellbutrin and Seroquel. Celexa miracle to get you "up", tend thouh cause more panic attacks. That's just me, though. The doctor did not even know if I am a clinical depression or bipolar.
I'm at 150 mg Wellbutrin
Seroquel 100 mg
and was on 25mg Celexa, until I have a very bad panic attack

Post a Comment