Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stepping Hill Hospital Maternity What Was Your Scariest Moment Playing Silent Hill?

What was your scariest moment playing Silent Hill? - stepping hill hospital maternity

There may be more than a minute!
My scariest moment played Silent Hill 3, the reader, in the nightmare version of the hospital after my plastic bag, I walked into the room - so nurses quarter, brown, red, bloody, that (it) right at the corner and was gone when he addressed the area (a wall made of glass or something), I heard something like thunder ... Then I heard the crying of a baby. It was terrible for me because no one knew that when I asked about his game, so now I ask you!

Did you hear that? What was your scariest moment to play to the Silent Hill series?

4 comments:

Aomi Armster said...

Mine would be playing Silent Hill 2 when, shortly after leaving the apartment
maniquinn a monster killed himself in front of me when I walked into the street, it was so strange!
literally jumped off the building (I think it is a tent) was

and another shock was on the Silent Hill 1 when Lisa died: (

javon56 said...

In the first Silent Hill was for me the cursed Lizard in the school and the road to get to school! It was dark and could see nothing, until he works with wood and began to attack! Let me tell you, it's a game that would never again play in the storm! Of course it's all over was after I light weapons from Konami! Ahahahahahahaha!

... Sorry, I had a moment ... heh! Hey!

VicSkimm... said...

My friend lives in a group of a few acres ... Then one evening, we decided to hang a dream and Havn, around a small television with the Xbox and play Silent Hill when it was dark. So we put on the helmet (the worst idea EVER) and began to play the game ... We were mad all the time, moreover, was not a party that was scary ...

GloryGlo... said...

It was terrifying

Post a Comment